This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
WE NEED MORE INFORMATION
Please click here to provide additional information and complete your registration.
After your request has been submitted, we will be able to evaluate if we can deliver in your area.
Please allow 3-5 business days to receive a reply via email.
We Deliver to Your Area!
Always handmade in small batches right here in Denver, CO. Crisp, tart apples swim in a rich, cinnamon spiced caramel sauce underneath a beautiful lattice crust.
Keep pie frozen until ready to bake.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Remove pie from packaging and place on baking sheet.
3. Bake for 30 minutes.
4. For perfect golden brown crust, remove pie from oven and brush with a beaten egg.
5. Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake pie for another 45 to 60 minutes, or until crust is crisp and filling is hot (165 degrees) in center.
6. If at any point the pie begins to get too brown, cover loosely with aluminum foil or pie shield. Let cool to room temp before slicing.
7. Store leftovers covered in fridge for up to 3 days.
CRUST: Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine, Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Butter, Water, Salt.
FILLING: Fresh Granny Smith Apples, Brown Sugar, White Sugar, Flour, Butter, Cinnamon, Salt.
CONTAINS WHEAT, DAIRY (BUTTER)